Key Features of Swami Vivekanand Govt. Model School, Suratgarh :
- Provide holistic and integrated education touching upon physical, emotional and aesthetic development of students, in addition to academics.
- Necessary infrastructure not only for teaching needs, but also for sports and co-curricular activities with sufficient scope for sports, recreational and outdoor activities.
- Curriculum with local culture and environment and learning that is activity based with facilities like playground, gardens and auditorium.
- To have adequate ICT infrastructure, internet connectivity and full time computer teachers.
- Classroom student ratio not to exceed 1:40 with spacious classrooms to accommodate at least 30 students.
- Schools to have part time Arts, Music, Physical Education and Drawing teachers besides subject specific teachers as per the usual norms.
- Our schools to create facility for activities emphasizing Indian heritage, art and craft.
- Special emphasis on teaching of Science, Maths and English and if required, bridge-courses may be introduced for weak students.
- School curriculum to inculcate leadership qualities, team spirit, participation abilities, development of soft skills and ability to deal with real life situations.
- Provision for regular health education and health check-up for every student.
- An enriched library with insightful books and magazines for students and teachers.
- Field trip and educational tours as an integral part of the curriculum.
- Special emphasis to be given on English teaching and spoken English.
- Selection of students, principal and teaches through independent process.
News & Events
Circular & Downloads